FinTelegram will evolve. For almost two years FinTelegram has been fighting against scammers and online fraudsters in the interest of small investors and investor protection. During this time we have achieved some remarkable successes.
- Together with aggrieved investors, lawyers and auditors, we founded the European Funds Recovery Initiative (EFRI);
- Since January 2020, the publisher of FinTelegram has represented the EFRI in the “Education 4 Justice (E4J)” initiative of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODOC);
- the FinTelegram community has exposed and destroyed more than a dozen scams;
- FinTelegram’s investigations and reports to the authorities have led to the arrest and prosecution of several cybercrime masterminds;
- Unfortunately, FinTelegram and its people have been the target of many DDoS attacks, defamation and extortion campaigns, kill orders, legal threats, and intimidations.
It is time to take FinTelegram to the next level with its great whistleblower community. That said, we would like to inform you that our team is currently working on the strategic repositioning of FinTelegram with new partners and along with that on a redesign of our different websites. This restructuring should be completed between Jan 15 to Jan 20, 2020.
There may be restrictions on visiting the websites until the completion of our work. This is also because we are currently exposed to DDoS attacks from Israel again. We ask for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.