On 13 March 2023, Italian regulator Consob announced that it ordered five abusive financial websites to be blacked out. The total number of black-out orders increase to 850. The Italian financial watchdog has the authority to order ISPs to inhibit access from Italy to illegal financial websites. Below are the websites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Flack Consulting LLC d/b/a ArkCoin with websites https://arkcoin.live and https://webtrader.aktrade.cc;
- Shlack Consulting LLC d/b/a Trade Genics with website https://tradegenics.co;
- Florishing Group LLC d/b/a BStrade with websites https://bstrade.world and https://webtrader.bstrade.top
- Broker Capitals Ltd d/b/a Broker Capitals with website https://brokercapcfd24.com;
- VirtuFinance with website www.virtufinance.come.
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 850.