On May 25, 2020, the Italian regulator CONSOB has ordered the black-out of seven new scam sites and/or websites that offered financial services illegally. The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the so-called Decreto Crescita (Growth Decree), on the basis of which CONSOB can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- “CruxInv” (https://cruxinv.com and https://client.crux24.com);
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solutions EOOD (www.dgxltd.com);
- Maginito Services Ltd (www.profitsystemfx.com);
- Kleinman Enterprise Ltd and Kleinman Services UÜ (https://wisefunds.co);
- FxLinked Ltd, FxLinked (Sv) Ltd, FxLinked (Europa) Ltd, and FxLinked (Seychelles) (www.fxlinked.com and www.forexlinked.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 211.