The last two weeks, probably due to vacations or Covid19, Consob did not make the Monday announcements about the blackout of websites of illegally acting financial service providers. These Consob Mondays have been usual for months. Today, the Italian regulator ordered the blackout of 10 illegal financial service providers. Unfortunately, Consob is currently the only EU regulator granted by national law the competence for such a blackout. An EU-wide solution would be appropriate, wouldn’t it?
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Evergo Ltd with websites www.4x-trade.com and https://client.tradefiled.com;
- Trade Action Ltd with website https://trades-action.com;
- Nab Europe Limited with website www.nabinv.com;
- Fx24 Investment Ltd with website www.fx24.live;
- Prim Global Reach Ltd – PrimeATrade Limited – Fx Publications Inc. with website https://primaatrade.com;
- Fantex with website https://fantex.co;
- Cfxdtrade Limited and HandelFX with website https://cfxdtrade.com;
- Aca-Asset Limited a/k/a AcadianAMltd with website https://2amltd.com;
- Mellifluous Group Ltd with websites https://neoomatic.co and https://neoomatic.cc;
- Wirexinvest Invest Ltd and Wirex Uab with website www.wirexinvest.com.
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 495.