The Italian watchdog Consob has ordered the blackout of five more scam broker websites that abusively offer financial services and financial products. Additionally, one site through was ordered to be blacked out offering financial products without the required prospectus. Consob availed itself of the powers deriving from the “growth decree” (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out
- Nab Europe Limited (www.nabconsulting.eu);
- Swiss Management Corporation Ltd (https://fx24.one);
- Expertsystemsfx (client.expertsystemsfx.com);
- FXOptexGroups and “FxOptexGroup” (https://fxoptexgroups.com and https://client.fxoptexgroups.com);
- Italiano Invest (www.italianoinvest.com);
- QubitTech Corporation (www.qubittech.dev).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 391.