On 15 February 2023, Italian regulator Consob announced that it ordered six abusive financial websites to be blacked out. The total number of black-out orders increase to 839. Consob has been authorized by the so-called “Growth Decree” to order ISPs to inhibit access from Italy to illegal financial websites. The black-out by Italian Internet service providers is ongoing, but it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect. Below are the websites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
Below are the websites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- The Active Traders Ltd d/b/a ActiveTraders with website https://theactivetrade.com;
- AdmiralFX with website https://admiralmarket-ecn.com;
- Rever LTD d/b/a Vexxsel with website https://vexxsel.online;
- EuropeanFX Limited d/b/a EuropeanFX with website https://europeanfx.co;
- Gold Crown Mining Limited with website www.goldcrownminingltd.com.
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 839.