The Italian regulator Consob announced that it ordered five illegal financial websites to be blacked out. The total number of black-out orders increase to 866. The Italian financial watchdog has the authority to order ISPs to inhibit access from Italy to illegal financial websites. So far, the Italian regulator is, unfortunately, the only one in Europe with this authority. Below are the websites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Fintech Market with website www.fintechmarket.pro;
- First Trade CFD with website https://firsttrade-cfd.com;
- Prime Markets with website https://primemarkets.com;
- Trezocapital with website www.trezocapital.com;
- C.F. Global Enterprise LLC d/b/a EpicInvest with website www.epicinvest24.net;
- FixxFI Ltd with website www.fixxfi.com.
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 866.