The Spanish regulator CNMV issued 10 investor warnings today. Among them are numerous forex brokers operated by offshore companies from St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
- Grandefex (www.grandefex.com) operated by Soleil Rouge Inc (Commonwealth of Dominica) with office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Inverten (www.inverten.com), a private investment club operated
- NavitasMarkets (www.navitasmarkets.com)
- ATIROX (www.atirox.com) operated by Atirox Inc. (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Cabana Capitals (www.cabanacapitals.com) operated by Cabana Capitals Limited (St. Vincent & the Grenadines) and CCL FinTech Limited (UK) with an office in Dubai.
- CVC Markets (www.cvcmarkets.com) operated by CVC Markets (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
- FxGen (www.fx-gen.com) operated by FXGEN LTD (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Trust Investing (www.trustinvesting.com) operated by Trust Investing (Panama)
- Universal Markets (www.umarketspro.net) operated by UM Media LLC (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- World Forex (www.wforex.com) operated by World Forex Corp. (British Virgin Islands), Existrade LTD (St. Vincent & the Grenadines), and Existrade Limited (Vanuatu)
It was obviously a busy week for the Spanish regulator. The new warnings show that forex broker scams are still very popular with scammers.