In COINTED’s home turf Austria, the case of
The Austrian Public P
rosecutor’s office investigates
The Swiss Public Prosecutor’s Office investigates
The investigations are conducted under the reference number VAR 2018 97-SID at the ZUG prosecutor´s office. As part of the EFRI initiative to recover funds from fraudulent investors, we are currently in contact with all investigating authorities and are exchanging information.
According to the information available to us, Swiss professional services providers involved also filed
Who Are The Conspirators?
The former shareholders of the Austrian COINTED – Christopher RIEDER, Wolfgang THALER, Charli AHO and Daniil ORLOV – blame each other for the fraud on the investors. They do not even deny that the fraud took place. There are only different statements about who the perpetrator was.
Ask Charli AHO for the fraudsters in the
In fact, it has since turned out that Charli AHO, Daniil ORLOV and his father Eduard ORLOFF were the real masterminds and principals behind the COINTED conspiracy. The key companies through which the investment funds were funneled also belong to the ORLOV (ORLOFF) and AHO families.
In addition to the many companies around COINTED GmbH, the two families currently operate a number of new companies and brands together with their Austrian partner Roman SCHMATZER. They used investor funds to finance the establishment of the luxury brand HOUSE OF ORLOFF in Switzerland, London, and Vienna or the new crypto group
We are aware of emails from Christopher RIEDER warning Charli AHO against making certain transactions because they would not be legal. All documents and statements available to us indicate that actually all shareholders of COINTED GmbH have cooperated and established a criminal investor fraud organization (the COINTED conspiracy). Non of them is a victim, all are co-conspirators and perpetrators. Apparently, tax advisors and legal representatives were involved.
The SWISS CRYPTO NET AG
The Swiss SWISS CRYPTO NET AG is likely to be at the center of the COINTED conspiracy to defraud investors. The company was named SWISS CRYPTO GROUP AG until January 2018 and was founded by Charli AHO and Daniil ORLOV as well as his father Eduard ORLOFF. In the course of COINTED’s ICO, SWISS CRYPTO GROUP AG was presented as a subsidiary of COINTED in the whitepaper and the notorious transparency report. However, this did not correspond to the facts. As a matter of fact, SWISS CRYPTO GROUP AG was always under the control of its beneficial owners Charli AHO and Daniil ORLOV.
The Polish Crypto Mining Subsidiary
According to rumors, the investors’ crypto-mining servers or at least some of it are currently located in Poland and managed by the Polish subsidiary of SWISS CRYPTO NET AG. Eduard ORLOFF holds 75% of the shares in the Polish SWISS CRYPTO GROUP POLAND Z.O.O. and his son Daniil OLORV holds the remaining 25%. In fact, however, the company is actually owned by the Swiss company and thus beneficially owned by the ORLOV/ORLOFF and AHO families.
Cash Flows And Bank Details
A lot of new information was secured through the EFRI campaign. Copies of bank statements of the participating companies SWISS CRYPTO GROUP AG,
EFRI Facts Presentation
In close cooperation with the participating investors and their legal representatives, EFRI is currently working on a comprehensive presentation of the facts. This should give the investigating authorities as well as the bankruptcy administrator an overview of the complex, worldwide entanglements of this conspiracy to defraud investors.
Reporting claims and incidents
If you are one of the victims of