Currently, we have super hectic times. The exploding cryptocurrencies are constantly creating new scams that focus on the greed of consumers who still want to get in. Alongside this, every day, we find ever-growing warnings from financial market regulators against funds recovery schemes. And more and more law enforcement actions against scammers. That’s the good news. Today the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) issued a warning against the 7XFX (www.7xfx.com) broker scam. A white label scam of the Israeli PandaTS. Please shut them down!
The 7XFX website claims that a company registered in St. Vincent & The Grenadines would operate the scam. No details are provided. Allegedly, it would the SVGFSA would regulate it. Bullshit altogether. Our analysis has shown that 7XFX is a clone of the InvestXE scam, another white label scam on the PandaTS platform. Would you please read our reports on InvestXE here?
We know that German prosecutors are investigating PandaTS and its beneficial owners Maor Lahav and Shmuel Gutman. Most recently, we have discovered the following scams running on the PandaTS platform.
- 7XFX with www.7xfx.com operated by an unknown offshore entity in St. Vincent & The Grenadines
- InvestXE with www.investxe.com operated by InvestXE Capital LLC
- Coinnery with www.coinnery.com operated by Coinnery Ltd
- MargexOnline with www.margexonline.com operated by MargexOnline Ltd
- CryptoFinancial with www.cryptofinancial.live operated by CryptoFinancialINVESTMENT LTD
- FXBitMining with www.fxbitmining.com operated by Vantage International Group Ltd
- FXMarketTrades with www.fxmarketrades.com operated by FXmarkettrades Ltd
- TradeMarketsOption with www.trademarketsoption.live
- PrestoTradeOptions with www.prestotradeoptions.online operated by PrestotradeOptions Investments Ltd
If you have any information about PandaTS and their scam clients like 7XFX or InvestXE, please share it with our team via our whistleblower system, Whistle42.